Welcome to B & B Gymnastics Training Center
Established in 1989, we have been serving our community for over 24 years.
B & B Gymnastics Training Center, Inc.
5423 Intrastate Drive, Fairborn, Ohio 45324
(east of I-675, exit # 24 (Enon/Fairborn exit) on State Route 444
Phone (937) 879-7563
Office Hours: Mon-Fri 4:30 - 8:30PM & Sat 9:30AM - 2:30PM
Pictured at the right is our USAIGC Team Girls that attended the 2013 USAIGC World Championships in Palm Springs, California on June 24th through June 27th. The Platinum Team won 1st place durning the competition.
Programs offered at B & B
1) Recreational gymnastics programs for girls and boys ages 20 months to 18 years. Go to Prices & Schedule and download the program for more information.
2) Tumbling classes for cheerleading ages 8 years and up.
3) Competitive Gymnastics Programs for girls, ages 6 years and up, USAG Junior Olympic Program (Xcel program) and the USAIGC, College Bound Program.
4) Birthday Parties for children 5 years and up.
5) Saturday Open Gym for students (6yr & up) currently attending classes.
6) Private classes for single individuals & groups.
7) Gym rental also available for groups.
Note, please call or stop by the office during office hours to check on class availability prior to signing up for classes. Office hours are Monday through Friday 4:30pm to 8:30pm and Saturday from 9:30am to 2:30pm. If no one is available please leave a message and someone will get back with you as soon as possible.
2013 USAIGC World Championships, Platinum Level won 1st place.
Normal class schedule.
We will NOT close as often as public schools do.
Please call the office ONE hour before class time and check for a closure message on our answering machine (937) 879 - 7563. We will also post a message on this website.
OR check at www.WDTN.com and click on "weather" and "school closings" - type in "B and B Gymnasts"
You are able to receive an automatic text on your phone from WDTN channel 2. Go to the school closings section and click on SMS "Get closings by TXT". Type in "B and B Gymnastics"
You can now download our Fall / Winter Program, see Downloads!!
Looking ahead . . .
Please remember to check our bulletin board/read our newsletters (when available) for more information.
February 1: Main Gym Level Testing