Welcome to B & B Gymnastics Training Center
Established in 1989, we have been serving our community for over 24 years.
B & B Gymnastics Training Center, Inc.
5423 Intrastate Drive, Fairborn, Ohio 45324
(east of I-675, exit # 24 (Enon/Fairborn exit) on State Route 444
Phone (937) 879-7563
Office Hours: Mon-Fri 4:30 - 8:30PM & Sat 9:30AM - 2:30PM
our CLASS SCHEDULE runs through
Thursday May 28, 2015
and our SUMMER class schedule is
offered June - August 2015
Limited openings are still available. Please contact the office.
Go to B&B Program & Schedule link for more information (on left-hand side)
Programs offered at B & B
1) Recreational gymnastics programs for girls and boys ages 20 months to 18 years.
2) Tumbling classes for ages 8 years and up.
3) Competitive Gymnastics Programs for girls, ages 6 years and up, USAG Junior Olympic Program (Xcel program) and the USAIGC, College Bound Program.
4) Birthday Parties for children 5 years and up.
5) Saturday Open Gym for students (6yr & up) currently attending classes.
6) Private classes for single individuals & groups.
7) Gym rental also available for groups.
Note, please call or stop by the office during office hours to check on class availability prior to signing up for classes. Office hours are Monday through Friday 4:30pm to 8:30pm and Saturday from 9:30am to 2:30pm. If no one is available (with a customer/out of the office), please leave a message and someone will get back with you as soon as possible.
Follow us on Facebook . . . . "B and B Gymnastics"
WINTER STORM WEATHER
We will NOT close as often as public schools do.
Please call the office ONE hour before class time and check for a closure message on our answering machine (937) 879 - 7563. We will also post a message on this website.
OR check at www.WDTN.com and click on "weather" and "school closings" - type in "B and B Gymnastics"
You are able to receive an automatic text on your phone from WDTN channel 2. Go to the school closings section and click on SMS "Get closings by TXT". Type in "B and B Gymnastics"
Looking ahead . . .
Please remember to check our bulletin board/read our newsletters (when available) for more information.
1. NO gym closures are scheduled for the months of January, February or March.
2. Main Gym Level Testing: Saturday, February 21 starting at 1:30PM.
3. League meet season is in full swing, make sure you sign up if you want to participate (Main Gym students). The competitions are held once a month (Oct. / Nov. / Jan. / Feb. / Mar.) More information is located on bulletin board or ask the office. Our home meet will be on Saturday, February 7th.