Welcome to B & B Gymnastics Training Center
Established in 1989, we have been serving our community for over 24 years.
B & B Gymnastics Training Center, Inc.
5423 Intrastate Drive, Fairborn, Ohio 45324
(east of I-675, exit # 24 (Enon/Fairborn exit) on State Route 444
Phone (937) 879-7563
Winter Office Hours:
Mon-Fri 4:30 - 8:30PM
& Sat 9:30AM - 2:30PM
Summer Office Hours: Mon-Thu 4:30 - 8:30PM / Fri 4:30 - 6:30PM / Sat 9:30AM - 12:30PM
our SUMMER CLASS SCHEDULE runs through
Friday August 21, 2015
and our FALL/WINTER class schedule is
offered September 2015 - May 2016
The 2015-16 FALL/WINTER Class Schedule will be available in August. Our new class schedule will start Monday, August 31, 2015.
Sunday, June 28 thru July 5
Normal summer schedule resumes
Monday, July 6th
Go to B&B Prices & Class Schedule for more information (on left-hand side)
Programs offered at B & B
1) Recreational gymnastics programs for girls and boys ages 20 months to 18 years.
2) Tumbling classes for ages 8 years and up.
3) Competitive Gymnastics Programs for girls, ages 6 years and up, USAG Junior Olympic Program (Xcel program) and the USAIGC, College Bound Program.
4) Birthday Parties for children 5 years and up.
5) Saturday Open Gym for students (6yr & up) currently attending classes.
6) Private classes for single individuals & groups.
7) Gym rental also available for groups.
Note, please call, e-mail us or stop by the office during office hours to check on class availability. If no one is available (helping another a customer), please leave a message and someone will get back with you as soon as possible.
Follow us on Facebook . . . . hit the LINK at the bottom of the page!
WINTER STORM WEATHER
We will NOT close as often as public schools do.
Please call the office ONE hour before class time and check for a closure message on our answering machine (937) 879 - 7563. We will also post a message on this website.
OR *LIKE* our facebook page. We will also post a CLOSURE message on our facebook page.
Picture to the right is of our annual Mini Meet & Performance, 2015 was "The Groovy 60's". ------------------->>> See Photos of the Gym for more pictures of the event.
Looking ahead . . .
Please remember to check our bulletin board/read our newsletters (when available) for more information.
1. Gym closures are scheduled for the months of MAY - JUNE - JULY - AUGUST.
CLOSED: Monday, June 29 through Sunday, July 5th due to First Summer Break
CLOSED: Saturday, August 22 through Sunday, August 30 due to Second Summer Break
2. Our new fall/winter class schedule will start on Monday, August 31, 2015.
3. Next Main Gym Level Testing will be Saturday, August 1st at 1 pm. (Note: any level 2 or 3 that took off the summer will need to be evalulated either on Sat. Aug. 1st or Sat. Aug. 8th between 9:30am - 11:00am to check your current level BEFORE signing up for fall/winter classes).