Welcome to B & B Gymnastics Training Center
Established in 1989, we have been serving our community for over 25 years.
B & B Gymnastics Training Center, Inc.
5423 Intrastate Drive, Fairborn, Ohio 45324
(east of I-675, exit # 24 (Enon/Fairborn exit) on State Route 444
Phone (937) 879-7563
Winter Office Hours:
Mon-Wed-Thu 4:30 - 8:30PM
Tue + Fri 4:30 - 8:00PM
& Sat 9:30AM - 2:30PM
Go to B&B Prices & Info and our Class Schedule for more information (on left-hand side)
Programs offered at B & B
1) Recreational gymnastics programs for girls and boys ages 20 months to 18 years.
2) Tumbling classes for ages 8 years and up.
3) Competitive Gymnastics Programs for girls, ages 6 years and up, USAG Junior Olympic Program (Xcel program) and the USAIGC, College Bound Program.
4) Birthday Parties for children 5 years and up.
5) Saturday Open Gym for students (6yr & up) currently attending classes.
6) Private classes for single individuals & groups.
7) Gym rental also available for groups.
Note, please call, e-mail us or stop by the office during office hours to check on class availability. If no one is available (helping another a customer), please leave a message and someone will get back with you as soon as possible.
Follow us on Facebook . . . . hit the LINK at the bottom of the page!
WINTER STORM WEATHER
We will NOT close as often as public schools do.
Please call the office ONE hour before class time and check for a closure message on our answering machine (937) 879 - 7563. We will also post a message on this website.
OR *LIKE* our facebook page. We will also post a CLOSURE message on our facebook page.
Picture to the right is of our annual Mini Meet & Performance, 2015 was "The Groovy 60's". ------------------->>> See Photos of the Gym for more pictures of the event.
Looking ahead . . .
Please remember to check our bulletin board/read our newsletters (when available) for more information.
Current newsletter - October 2015, includes the following info:
1. Halloween Week in the Gym - Monday, October 26 thru Saturday, October 31
2. Main Gym Level Testing: Saturday, November 7th
3. Gym Closures:
-Wednesday, November 25 - Sunday, November 29 (Thanksgiving Weekend)
-Sunday, December 20, 2015 - Sunday, January 3, 2016 (Christmas & New Year's break). Classes start back up Monday, January 4, 2016